Web Design, SEO, PPC, and Branding Services
#1 YOUR WEBSITE NEEDS VISITORS IN ORDER TO GET SALES
Traffic comes from local websites, news sites, search engines, and other sources. There are two methods to get your website to rank on search engines such as Google - you need both:
- On Page SEO - Add a title and description to each and every page you have (more).
- Off Page SEO - If you are interested in learning more, please check "Yes, I would like more information on SEO".
#2 YOUR WEBSITE NEEDS TO BE OPTIMIZED TO CONVERT VISITORS INTO CUSTOMERS
Speed is key -- Can a website visitor identify these within the first 8 seconds?
- What you do and how does it benefit the prospect (clear headlines)?
- Why should the prospect trust you (social proof: testimonials/case studies/portfolio/etc)?
- What makes you different (personalized copy/images/video/etc)?
- What is the #1 action you would like the prospect to take (call-to-action)?
#3 AESTHETIC APPEAL - HOW IMPORTANT IS IT?
As a general rule, if it's a service-based business, the priority should be the copy (text) and call-to-action on the page. If it's a B2C products company or creative agency, aesthetic appeal may have more of an impact.
Copy - text on the page
SEO - Search Engine Optimization
Deliverables - the content you need to deliver so we can work on your project